i am more than free



      God, i am free.
i feel free.
it had been years and now im finally free.
its been long enough and i have had enough, im letting it all go. i used to feel the burning need to tell him what im thinking and feeling before. but for now, whatever.

i dont care how i feel, i am free.
 like the wind, i am free.

     i know crying over him can be forever, but thats fine. im used to this type of pain, im okay.
im good to live, im okay.

i know, i will wake up tomorrow, put on some make up, go flirt flirt till i get bored and crazily tinggalkan some guy that seems interested in me cuz thats what a girl like me would do when i feel the need of attention..
i know i would stay all night crying over the same thing, thinking about what i did wrong and how to make me feel better, i know.

but i am okay, i know i am
i know satya would hug me tight every morning just to make me feel special. because she knows nothing is going right in my life.

i am okay, i am free.
i know i am okay.