the urge to run away



                       Im sorry if im acting all weird and you dont get me at all. im sorry. im sorry if sometimes i talk nonsense and you think im crazy, well thats fine. im cool with that but im sorry, if i have ever made you felt uncomfortable with my super-weird-personality. i swear to God it was never my intention to make anybody or anyone distracted by me.

                     It just that, this world is not my home. this world,  where theres a war between my body and my soul and those voices and tragic scents and shadows and screams and shouts where my eyes are always filled with tears, and im buckling at my knees cause i cant carry the weight of my regret and my life is not a fire to keep me warm.

                     So i lost myself in my own world where all thing are filled with my soul, where my silence bright as a lamp, simple as a ring.where my word pretty as a song and those people that i love look at me with a smile and make me feel warm and cozy inside. where i can feel the beauty of happiness.

                    I just sometimes want to leave this place so badly. i want to pack up a bag and head somewhere where i can be happy. and if my body cant, my mind will.