AL fatihah Ammar


     He passed the heavens gardens with naked feet. he bit me take love easy as easy as leaves grow on the tree. in the field by the river i stand, and on my leaning shoulder he laid his perfectly created hand. he bid me take life easy as easy grass grows on the weirs.

       coffee comes in at the mouth and love comes in at the eye. 
thats all we know for truth before we grow old and die.

 i am young, foolish and full of tears.
 i am tired of being brave. 
while he is the sun on the ripened grain, the soft starshine at night and a mind of winter. 

       with all the griefs in my arms, i write on this dream-like pages for the common wages of his secret heart while salty air kisses the secret corners of my skin taking me back to memories of him over and over again. 

    Bouquets of flowers dont bring me joy. they make me remember a little boy i finally found in a garden by luck. my yellow roses are bloom unseen. watered by tears of blind eyes. as invisible as what might have been. if they only knew how much regret will fly with me abroad, and how much sorrow feel from his absences because i chose a distant road. 
     

       But they know, when i cant face the pain, just leave a yellow rose to morn each day for everything that was taken from me is more than i can take. only things that keep me going, is that we will meet again. until then, i will place a yellow roses on this lonely grave up there in glory land each day until the roses are all gone.

Al Fatihah Ammar Irffan.